The following resources are available to assist you:
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: A national 24/7 confidential mental health crisis service. Dial 988. Visit Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio for materials in Spanish.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: A 12-step program for individuals who want to achieve sobriety. Meetings are free and open to anyone battling a drinking problem.Visit to find out about meeting times and locations.
- Crisis Text Line: A 24/7 support via text. Text HOME to 741741
- Narcotics Anonymous: A free 12-step program for individuals battling substance dependence, including alcohol. Visit to find out about meeting times and locations.
- The National Grad Crisis Line: A 24/7 helpline for graduate students. Call (877) GRADHLP (472-3457)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: A 24/7 confidential service for survivors of sexual assault. Call (800) 656-HOPE (4673)
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline): A 24/7 treatment referral and information line. Call (800) 662-HELP (4357). Visit Línea Nacional de Ayuda de SAMHSA | SAMHSA for information in Spanish.
- Veterans Crisis Line: A 24/7 confidential support line for veterans and their families. Dial 988, then PRESS 1 or text 838255 .