How do I become a TARA Mind Provider?

If you are a licensed clinician – such as a psychiatrist, psychologist, licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed mental health counselor (LMHC), licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) – we invite you to complete an application here. Once you apply, someone from our team will reach out to discuss your application. If you have any questions about the requirements to become a provider, please email us at